Holy Crap!
I'm watching the new show "The Baby Borrowers." I want EVERYONE to watch this show. It illustrates a couple of beautiful points:
1.) A few of the kids on this show, which I assume represent a decent portion of today's youth, are useless, irresponsible, spoiled idiots.
2.) Babies are lots of work.
3.) Useless, irresponsible, spoiled idiots should not have babies.
Some of these kids are doing good - natural multi-tasking parent types, even at the tender ages of 17 and 18. On the other hand, one girl can't barely hold her head up straight, much less care for a baby or have a job. It's incredible.
My sister and I have determined that there's a bubble, and you can live either in or outside of it. Inside the bubble, everybody's married relatively happily, they hold jobs; they don't do illegal things or engage in self-destructive behavior, have tattoos, or neglect their children. One nice thing about the bubble is that it is transparent. When you get up to the edge, from either side, you can see through to the other. It helps keep things in perspective.
Yeah, I'm judgmental. But I also have standards, and I hold other people to them. Sorry if you don't make the cut.
1 comment:
Wait a minute... tattoos? Now, I don't have any, but Matt has 6. Does that mean that we don't make your cut? Boo. :-(
Post a Comment