Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Transcript from the monitor

On more neglectful mornings (like today) when I sit in bed, creeping around on Facebook and reading the news, I hear lots of interesting things over Elena's monitor. She certainly knows how to keep me (and herself) entertained.



No No No No

Do-a-doo (do a deer from The Sound of Music)

Bon-kaaaa? (calling for her grandma)

Daaaad... daaad! (daddy in a valley girl accent)

Humming "I'd like to stay and taste my first champagne" (more Sound of Music)

Monkey? Monkey? (which leads me to believe she's about to throw her monkey across the room)

Bebe? Bebebe? Bye-bye... (uh oh)

Yum yum (pretending to eat?)

Hey-yo? Hellooo? Hii, hiiiii...

Daa-daaaaa! Dada? Dadadadadada?

all manners of fake coughing and sneezing (attempts to get me to show up?)

On previous occasions, we've heard:

Baby DOWWWWN!

Cat, dog and cow noises

Pullli! (calling for her lizard)

Up, up up... (and then) Dowwwwn! Doooowwwwwn!

1 comment:

flutiemcd said...

mornings are the best in this way! ...eagerly waiting mas. mucho mas, from you...

ps. the word verification is asking me to type 'horyou' thank heavens it's not dislexic (sp?) and asking me to type 'youhor'