Arrggghhh! This is much more of a Twitter or Facebook sort of post, but I just have to write it:
WHYYYY do these poor bitches on A Baby Story go to the hospital when they're 2 cm dilated and then do nothing but lay in a bed and expect to progress miraculously?
Walk around! Do some squats! Sit on an exercise ball!
DON'T EVEN BOTHER GOING TO THE HOSPITAL UNTIL YOUR CONTRACTIONS ARE CLOSER TOGETHER!
Jeeze Louise.
I realize TV doesn't realistically portray the passage of time, but if someone told me to lay in a bed for 4, 6, or 8+ hours (under any circumstances!) I would not be game.
You can be put on bedrest in an effort to completely STOP labor and preserve a pregnancy. Why would the same technique help you to HAVE a baby?
Instead of just laying there you should read up on how fun the recovery from a c-section is.
WHYYYY do these poor bitches on A Baby Story go to the hospital when they're 2 cm dilated and then do nothing but lay in a bed and expect to progress miraculously?
Walk around! Do some squats! Sit on an exercise ball!
DON'T EVEN BOTHER GOING TO THE HOSPITAL UNTIL YOUR CONTRACTIONS ARE CLOSER TOGETHER!
Jeeze Louise.
I realize TV doesn't realistically portray the passage of time, but if someone told me to lay in a bed for 4, 6, or 8+ hours (under any circumstances!) I would not be game.
You can be put on bedrest in an effort to completely STOP labor and preserve a pregnancy. Why would the same technique help you to HAVE a baby?
Instead of just laying there you should read up on how fun the recovery from a c-section is.
No comments:
Post a Comment