Some goals for 2014:
Have fewer goals ;-)
But seriously:
- Actually blog, even if it seems futile... it won't be! http://ultimateblogchallenge.com
- Move towards a healthier eatin' lifestyle (more on this later, as we already eat pretty healthy - we need to hash out some interesting options and assess priorities)
- Get a Wiggles piano book and learn to play all my kids favorite songs (see? priorities!)
- Use my passport for something more than registration for the Detroit Freep International Half Marathon. (Like how I snuck that in there? Odds are good we'll spend Christmas in Kerala for 2014, but it's also important to note that I'm already signed up for two half marathons this coming fall, one of which runs between the US and Canada. Yay me!)
- Finally learn the correct "it's/its" usage. Possessive? I get the contraction for "it is" but when it's mine? Or its mine? Spampylandia's confused about Spampylandia's grammar. (always good to throw a freebie on the ol' resolution list)
- Use my time more wisely.
New year as a concept lost some rosy glow in 2013; it kicked off a chain of events that ended with my mom's diagnosis with terminal cancer. The first half of last year was very emotionally taxing. In May, Mom passed in relative peace and I think we've all learned a lot from the whole experience - dealing with uncertainty, illness, saying goodbye, death, grief, and moving forward.
So adios for now, and more later. Much more later.
1 comment:
Love it! Thanks for updating. I love blogs, love reading them.
Post a Comment