Apparently in the hubbub of the last week I've suddenly jumped to being 7 months pregnant! And to celebrate, I think Spampy ran off to Sam's Club and bought "shim"self a trampoline. Things are especially bouncy down there. Already I admire this baby's energy. Or maybe it's all the fast food... poor thing is tripping out.
Two days ago we moved to Beavercreek (Money Magazine's 88th Best Place to Live in the US, apparently) and yesterday I went and signed papers on our new car... today I am exploring the capabilities of our washer and dryer and trying to assemble enough food and clean clothing for Saby to survive 5 days without me. Tomorrow... leaving for St. Louis for the aforementioned 5 days of sisterly love and activities in Kerrville West.
Meanwhile: hungry, feeling great, occasional hip issues but very minor, getting a big ol' belly (to the point where I'm offered chairs at Time Warner Cable, and the check out boy told me at Kroger he'd take my groceries to my car for me - woah!) and generally very excited for the goodness of May: car, birthdays, trip to Michigan, St. Louis, lovely weather, swimming pool opening, etc etc etc. (not in that order)
One note on our new digs: we have a store down the road called "Mall of India." Thought it was a creatively named Indian grocery. Seems it's a grocery-cum-Devon Street style store chock full of accessories, knick-knacks, and clothing as well. First time I've been to an Indian store that had only white people in it. Huh! I think it's expensive :( Honkeys don't know any better ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment