Monday, March 24, 2008

Photographic Evidence

Here's a photo from very early in the morning, the day of both the Ohio Presidental primary and our 20-week ultrasound. I actually deleted the side view photo, because I realized my face was starting to get a little chubby and I couldn't stand seeing my own chins.





And here's another from Friday, March 21st at (apparently) 5 months and 3 weeks, or 23 weeks. I am actually standing up straight, as much as it does not look like it.



And last but not least, here's photographic evidence of both Daddy and Mum, very late in the evening of March 22nd after the Easter Vigil at our church. I'm a little greasy after being anointed (smeared) in perfumed oil in honor of becoming a confirmed Catholic... Saby is resoundingly cheerful after sitting for 3 hours. Spampy was just chilling :-)

1 comment:

lizzybeth said...

You look radiant darling, positively radiant!

Hope to see you again soon!