I'm waiting to make an eBay sniper bid on a stupid Bebe Sounds Prenatal Heart Monitor so I can be like Tom Cruise and stalk my baby in-vitro... and of course to play it songs through the sounding board of my belly.
Had to kill 3 minutes somehow. Damn, I type so fast...
Arrrgghh, panicked and bid more than I intended. Hopefully this on eBay doesn't cost more than a brand new one at Motherhood, with my discount! I am pretty comfortable in the knowledge that I think this is the fiddy dollar gift set version...
"gently used"
Now at least I have done what I always tell the customers to do when they bitch about something being too expensive... go find it on eBay. Yee haw.
2 comments:
Did you win the Moniter?? :)
I DID! It listened to Elena when we didn't even know she was Elena (or "she" for that matter) and then spent some time in Cali stalking our friends twins before they were born! :-)
Post a Comment