Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Still feeling carpal tunnel-y, but I write this to say that we've finally gotten our house set up! We have furniture, and food, and most excellent and perhaps surprising of all, cleanliness. I think it's because we actually have room now - life has been simplified quite a bit since the 1 bedroom or even the townhouse days.

If you're reading this from afar, it means, "come visit!".

Getting to be a big, proper pregnant lady with a tight belly and a rolling twisty head-down baby. Watching lots of Jon & Kate Plus 8 to get used to the crying noise in the house... eating massive amounts of veggies... drinking from my big water bottle... doing Rocki's Prenatal Yoga volume 1 at least once every two days, with intentions of swimming on the off days (although that has only happened once to date).

Going today to buy a car seat from Babies R Us, because I have a coupon burning a hole in my pocket that expires June 5th, and also because I'm anxious to buy some baby crap :-) This ends up being the most useful, and in the off chance that baby comes early, at least we'd have a way to bring it home from the hospital!

No comments: