Hell yeah, I woke up content!
(I guess it took a day to soak in, because yesterday I woke up with an unseemly pain in the kidney area and deemed it necessary to schedule a doctors appointment. Oh, and a hair appointment. Functioning kidneys and bangs of a manageable length - both goals to strive towards.)
But today, whoo hoo - CONTENTMENT! And amusement, because I recall being vaguely aware that my phone's alarm was going off for a really long time underneath a pillow. Made a coffee for both Saby and I. Bid el husband-o adieu with a kiss at the front door, versus him kissing my sleeping corpse before going downstairs. I farked around on Facebook for awhile, threw myself into some clothing, threw the kid in the car and was off to Englewood Metropark to walk with Loreen by 9:30am! (well... maybe it was more like 9:40am, but Loreen was just unloading the car, so...)
We walked an indeterminate amount at a pretty decent clip, which I am rather frustrated to be unable to track via www.dailymile.com due to some crappy programming bug. But I am indeed pleased with both the satisfaction of having walked with a friend, and the high tech ability to track those miles - once dailymile.com pulls it's head from it's bum, of course. :-)
P.S. Doctor told me that random pain was probably musculo-skeletal and that "you'll feel better if you lose some weight." Well then.
No comments:
Post a Comment